Valentine's Day Date Night Dinner
Valentine’s Day Date Night Dinner Recipe
Wanting to stay in and be cozy this year for V-Day? We have got the perfect dish to make! Who loves pesto + pasta? WE DO! This is an easy and affordable way to have a romantic date night in. Below is the recipe!
Garlic Pesto Chicken Pasta
Serves: 4 Time: 30 minutes
2 Chicken breasts
¾ cup cherry tomatoes
2 tbsp minced garlic
¼ cup pesto
3 cups penne pasta. Cooked + drained
½ tbsp black pepper
½ tbsp pink Himalayan salt
1 tbsp olive oil ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
½ cup Parmesan cheese. Grated.
Basil - to garnish
Parmesan - to garnish
- Heat the oil in a pan over high heat. Combine the chicken, garlic, salt, and pepper, cooking until chicken is browned.
- Then, mix in the heavy cream, Parmesan, and pesto, stirring until evenly combined.
- Next, bring to a boil and cook until the sauce has reduced, about five to seven minutes.
- Toss in the pasta and cherry tomatoes, stirring until evenly coated. Remove from heat.
- To serve, sprinkle Parmesan cheese and basil on top!